A word from Erin ...
As a working artist myself, I understand how difficult it can be to come up with and create original designs to quill, and for some of you, sell in your local markets and whatnot. In gratitude to the craft of paper quilling and the opportunities it has provided me, I have decided to offer up some of my designs as limited open-source designs. Any design on this website or my YouTube channel that states it's an OSC (open source craft), may be made and sold as long as the following guidelines below are followed and adhered to.
If you would like to make a donation to support my work, you can do so here: paypal.me/littlecircles
Much Love & Gratitude
xoxo, Erin Perkins Curet
Angel Policy Guidelines
- You are permitted to sell your artwork and craft projects that are based on my OSC designs at seasonal fairs and events, retail shops, community fundraisers, festivals, craft events, and online craft marketplaces such as ETSY.
- I require that your actual crafting be limited and local in nature, handmade by the artist or crafter. Please do not mass-produce or allow production by hired workers.
- I do not limit quantities of for-sale artwork or crafts that abide by these restrictions and conditions.
- Little Circles and Erin Perkins Curet designs are copyrighted and may not be copied without permission; you also may not digitally or electronically reproduce projects.
- You may not use Little Circles or Erin Perkins Curet images for purposes of creating logos or company trademarks.
- In selling handmade projects, the seller must make clear that the projects for sale are the creation of the artist, and not products sold by the company.
- Those who participate in creating handmade items for sale are responsible for obtaining the necessary licenses and complying with all state and federal tax collecting/reporting regulations and assume all responsibility and liability.
- No tutorial or teaching of any Little Circles or Erin Perkins Curet design is covered or permitted under this policy.
- This Angel Policy is provided as a free will gesture of love and respect. If it is abused or misused, I reserve the right to remove and revoke the permission of use at any time. Please be a good person.
If you have any questions, please send queries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Look for projects that showcase the logo below :)